Ever since the first time I visited London, blueberry muffins have been one of my favorite sweet guilty pleasures. The sweet dough and the crusty top mixed with the sour blueberries makes for the perfect balance between something sweet and something sour. Whether you’re having guest over for tea, or just feeling like treating yourself to a tasty muffin, blueberry muffins will always be a winner! Here’s my very easy recipe for blueberry muffins!
Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 300 g of all-purpose flour
- 1,5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 1/4 of a teaspoon salt
- 125 g butter
- 225 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1,25 dl full-cream milk
- 200 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 50 g almond flakes
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together in one bowl. Take another bowl and mix sugar and butter together. Add the eggs one at a time to the sugar and flour followed by vanilla sugar and milk.
- Finally, mix in the flour and blueberries.
- Spread the dough into 12 muffin cups and bake for 18-20 minutes at 190 celsius degrees.